Doctor Doctor's newest meniacal scheme is very disasterous. If anyone says "yes" or "no," they turn into a zombie. Can Victor and Anita stop Doctor Doctor without saying "yes" or "no"?
- Anita: Tell Agent Kiwoski. We're on our way.
- Agent Kiwoski: We need that back up.
- Agent: I'll cover you. Gah, It makes them stronger.
- Agent Kiwoski: Now would be a really good time for that back up.
- Victor: Hang on, Kiwoski. Back's up here.
- Agent Kiwoski: About time.
- Victor: Here! Over here! Aah!
- Man: You alright, sir?
- Woman: You alright, sir?
- Mate: You alright, madame?
- Guy: You alright, mate?
- Professor Professor: What are the zombie code words, Doctor Doctor?
- Doctor Doctor: Well, if I told you that. They would be secret code words now would they? (Laughs)
- Professor Professor: Hmm. She's got a point.
- Yummy Yummy Says My Tummy: Has anyone? Any idea what these word's might be?
- Agent: No!
- Professor Professor: Aah! That's the one the word.
- Yummy Yummy Says My Tummy: Are you sure?
- Agent: Yes!
- Professor Professor: Aah! That must be the other word!
- Victor: QUESTIONS! You can't stop answering questions, can you?
- Yummy Yummy Says My Tummy: No... (he becomes a zombie)
- Anita: Victor....!